This Morning
It's my day off today, and I went to the dentist this morning and found out I needed to have a filling done. So I did it there and then as I had time, but it certainly doesnt make my day off any nicer.
Even though I'm not at work, it still feels like a monday. It feels like a monday I'm not at work (which it is, duh), but it doesn't feel like a sunday. Even when I spend my saturdays doing wht I do on sundays, it doesnt feel the same. It's as if sunday has a feel all of it's own. And I'm certainly going to miss my sundays when I move.
Even though I'm not at work, it still feels like a monday. It feels like a monday I'm not at work (which it is, duh), but it doesn't feel like a sunday. Even when I spend my saturdays doing wht I do on sundays, it doesnt feel the same. It's as if sunday has a feel all of it's own. And I'm certainly going to miss my sundays when I move.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home