Tuesday, September 04, 2007

End of Summer

It was Labor Day weekend this weekend, which mark the official end of summer than began with Memorial Day weekend. So once again the beach is invaded by tourists. I went to John Llyod State Park for AJ's birthday on saturday, and all the trees had been blown down during the last hurricane, so to me the place was unrecognizable. Then on sunday it was Mum & Dad's anniversary, so we had a little party, and today, I did my usual sunday activities, sans beach.

Seeing as how most people reading this are in touristy areas (Zeeland, southern England, Orlando, south Florida) you know exactly what I'm on about with the tourist invasions. They're ok in small groups, but en masse, they're a bit overwhelming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love tourists,
love it when they're leaving , that is ;-)

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home