The Demise Of The Vanpool
Well as of today, the vanpool is no more. It was phased out by the company that ran it because "no one else had it except us". So I suppose we need to be punished for others' misfortune. Ah, such is life. Anyway, it's replacement is a carpool set up by us few remaining vanpoolers. There's something funny about that becuase when I started riding, everyone was really cool. Now they've all left and the people that remian are a bit naff. The main guy running the carpool is chronically half an hour late for everything, and this bossy old woman who effectivly killed the van off herself, has weseled her way into our carpool as well.
So I don't think I'll be riding. I'd rather pay extra and gamble the wear and tear on my car in exchange for getting to work and home on time and not having to listen to that old woman's contstant blabber. Or am i making the wrong decision? I think I'lll sleep on it...
So I don't think I'll be riding. I'd rather pay extra and gamble the wear and tear on my car in exchange for getting to work and home on time and not having to listen to that old woman's contstant blabber. Or am i making the wrong decision? I think I'lll sleep on it...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home