Friday, September 14, 2007

Out Of The Loop

As I'm waiting for my chronicaly late new carpool, Mum calls to tell me that at 11 o'clock this morning, someone armed with an AK-47 shot several policemen down by where I work. Then when I get home, Porsche Neighbour tells me that McLaren have effectivly been kicked out for Formula 1 for one, maybe even two, years.

Why is it in this modern day and age, I have to wait untill after work to find out not only whats been going on literally ont he other side of the world, and on my own doorstep?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

He Richard,
I just read your blog, and found one mistake in it, Mclaren isn't going to be kicked out of F1 it onely gets a 100 Milion $ fine and loses its construtor points,

grtz xander

Ps You where very late at work then, if you had to hear from your mother that these policeman where shot at 11.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah I read online afterwards about the fine and points taken away.

Its a hard call to make without knowing all of the evidence.

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home