Friday, September 21, 2007

Annoying Doctors

FOr the last six minths I've had a problem where my doctor's office keeps saying that the insurance company says I dont exist. Well today it turns out that they just enterned my number incorrectly. Thanks for getting angry at me for your mistakes miss receptionist lady. Anyway, on to more exciting things!

I've started apply to jobs in New York. Slowly at first, I'm going to take my time becuase I dont want to rush. There are many more people I need to talk to, and then of course, I need to break the news to my boss. That's certainly going to be an interesting converstation, seeing as how he's groomed me to be head of production. I feel a bit guilty, but like everyone says, I have to look out for myself now. I am a grown up. Apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home