On The Horizon
I've only bought one game for my wii so far, but there's about half a dozen games coming out in the next few months I'm thinking about getting. Everything videogames is going to have to go on hold for a while when I first move up though.
I was thinking of telling my boss early, as I don't know how long it will take to train my replacement, and I don't fancy leaving them with a sour taste in their mouths by leaving them high and dry.
Still, I did have to wait for over a year to get hired fulltime...
I was thinking of telling my boss early, as I don't know how long it will take to train my replacement, and I don't fancy leaving them with a sour taste in their mouths by leaving them high and dry.
Still, I did have to wait for over a year to get hired fulltime...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home