Xander's here!
My cousin Xander is here from Holland. Last night we went down Ocean Drive and saw everything you're supposed to see on South Beach. Except Paris Hilton, which is probably a good thing.
I asked for a raise at work to help cover debts and future purchases, so lets see how long it takes. Hopefully a lot longer than Panera Bread took, which was never. Although we are moving offices, but its further away. It looks like my old company is going there too, so I might be able to ride the van again.
And we saw another Mercedes SLR McLaren. That's number three for me, and it's still hot.
I asked for a raise at work to help cover debts and future purchases, so lets see how long it takes. Hopefully a lot longer than Panera Bread took, which was never. Although we are moving offices, but its further away. It looks like my old company is going there too, so I might be able to ride the van again.
And we saw another Mercedes SLR McLaren. That's number three for me, and it's still hot.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home