Saturday, August 26, 2006

Crazy beach guy

My boss and I went to meet a new client on South Beach the other day. Desipte the fact that I didn't say much at all, my boss said he was glad I came along. Because that man was crazy. He was a mix of Picasso and an aging rock star. In truth, I didn't tlak much becuase I couldn't understand half of what he was saying, but at one point he was saying why he liked us, looked at me and said "And I like you becuase you don't talk too much." Whatever makes you happy mate. He did have a cool custom made motorbike, which was quite impressive, but the stories he told we too wild to be believed. Wow.

Oh and when I took my laptop in to be fixed, it booted up right away. Something to do with the power cord or something like that. At least it's cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home