Tuesday, August 22, 2006

It just died in my arms...

My laptop, the one I haven't spent more than a week away from since moving to Britain, died last night. It just switched off. The lights don't come on, the hard disk doesn't spin, it just sits there. I must admit I've become attached to my laptop, especially due to the fact that it now has my whole life on it. I always dreaded what would happen if my laptop died, and now it has, I'm not sure what to do. I feel so cut off from everything.

It looks like it's the power supply inside, which isn't too expensive, but after four trips to the mechanics in three weeks and going to Antigua, every little bit hurts.

One of the agencies I tried like crazy with to get a job in videogames last year has sent me an email and a letter asking if I'd like to send in my resume again. While I haven't done anything videogame related in well over a year, I might do anyway. You never know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home