Auto Show 2006
Mike's here and we just got back from the 2006 South Florida International Auto Show. Here's our impressions:
Richard
Car of the Show - Jaguar XK
Most to-the-point interior - Audi S4
Pleasant Suprise - Chrysler 300 (it's actually good!)
Unpleasnt Suprise - BMW M5 (the interior is crap)
Car that felt like it was going to zoom through the window when I was sitting in it and I HAVE to buy - Lotus Elise.
Mike
I liked the Saabs and some other car I sat it but don't remember, but it had paddle shifts.
So there we have it. Oh and I got put in my place by a blond lady at the Audi booth when I asked why the S8 and A8 W12 both have 450hp (the S8 is shorter, lower, and louder). And we saw a woman who looked like Elizabeth Shue of Hollow Man and Back to the Future 2&3 fame.
Mike says I should mention that the bus drove right past us while the bus driver just started at us standing at the bus stop.
Richard
Car of the Show - Jaguar XK
Most to-the-point interior - Audi S4
Pleasant Suprise - Chrysler 300 (it's actually good!)
Unpleasnt Suprise - BMW M5 (the interior is crap)
Car that felt like it was going to zoom through the window when I was sitting in it and I HAVE to buy - Lotus Elise.
Mike
I liked the Saabs and some other car I sat it but don't remember, but it had paddle shifts.
So there we have it. Oh and I got put in my place by a blond lady at the Audi booth when I asked why the S8 and A8 W12 both have 450hp (the S8 is shorter, lower, and louder). And we saw a woman who looked like Elizabeth Shue of Hollow Man and Back to the Future 2&3 fame.
Mike says I should mention that the bus drove right past us while the bus driver just started at us standing at the bus stop.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home