Fall TV
Not having my laptop for so long, I watched more tv. Which felt strange as I hadn't watched tv seriously since I lived in the dorms at UCF. I've gotten into MTV's 'Two-A-Days', which is great becuase since my high school didn't care about it's football team, this lets me see what life is like in a school that the whole town revolves around it. As for network tv, I watch 'Studio 60', 'Grey's Anatomy' (of course), I just finished watching '30 Rock' (which was better than I thought) and I loved 'Smith'. Yeah, 'Smith' got cancelled after two episodes.
Why? Who doesn't love a show with Ray Liotta, Franky G, Amy Smart, and some British guy as bank robbers with fancy cars? Apparently not many people. Still, I've finally started watching the really messed up 'Nip/Tuck', and when it comes back, I'd love to catch up watching 'Resuce Me', which I've missed for about two years. Just becuase I really like Dennis Leary's other show 'The Job' which also got cancelled after like three episodes.
And I can't get that Lotus Elise out of my head.
Why? Who doesn't love a show with Ray Liotta, Franky G, Amy Smart, and some British guy as bank robbers with fancy cars? Apparently not many people. Still, I've finally started watching the really messed up 'Nip/Tuck', and when it comes back, I'd love to catch up watching 'Resuce Me', which I've missed for about two years. Just becuase I really like Dennis Leary's other show 'The Job' which also got cancelled after like three episodes.
And I can't get that Lotus Elise out of my head.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home