Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Pleasant Detour

I was going to go to Spec's Music store because I heard Paris Hilton was going to be there signing records. Now, I sure as hell don't fancy buying her stuff, or getting her to sign it, but I thought it would be kinda cool just to say I saw her in a shop. I also figured this was a good enough excuse to go and buy the 'Miami Vice' soundtrack that I really liked.

When I get there, you can't even get into the shop without a wristband, that were only given to the first hundred or so people. So I ask a copper, "What if I just want to go and buy a CD?" He then tells me that the shop is closed, but if I want to buy music, to go to this other shop on Washington St. So I go, and it's one of those badass record stores you see in movies. The staff are really cool, and I found the soundtrack used for $5. Everybody wins! I even went to the pub afterwards to watch the England u21 match!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home