The Crowd Decends
It's Memorial Day weekend. The Beginning of summer. And I've heard all sorts of bad things happen on the beach as everyone comes here. I managed to slip in the back door and took the toll road in. But I heard stories that the main road in was completely blocked and they shut it down to stop people coming in.
I'm avoiding the 'beach' beach, as someone told me yesterday that it's heartbreaking to see how much trash is left on the beqach, despite their being rubbish bins every 20 ft. or so.
It's another sports fueled weekend, as the Heat won last night and I'm watching the Monaco Grand prix at the moment. The U.S. coverage isn't a patch on the euro coverage though.
I'm avoiding the 'beach' beach, as someone told me yesterday that it's heartbreaking to see how much trash is left on the beqach, despite their being rubbish bins every 20 ft. or so.
It's another sports fueled weekend, as the Heat won last night and I'm watching the Monaco Grand prix at the moment. The U.S. coverage isn't a patch on the euro coverage though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home