Settling In
I have this sunday routine I like to do. I go and buy an english newspaper and an Orangina and sit on Lincoln Road, reading my paper and watching the morning happen. Then I go to a cafe and have a fried breakfast. Bliss.
Then I come home, clean and do the laundry. That's not so glamorous, but unfortunatley it needs to be done. I might call some people and go to the beach later anyway. I went yesterday and I have a very nice spot I like to goo to that's between the two big tourist areas. I've never lived anywhere I can just 'go to the beach' on a whim. It's very cool.
I'm suprised how layed back it is down here. Despite the fact that everything is image driven, everyone is very chilled out. Must be that 'beach vibe'.
Then I come home, clean and do the laundry. That's not so glamorous, but unfortunatley it needs to be done. I might call some people and go to the beach later anyway. I went yesterday and I have a very nice spot I like to goo to that's between the two big tourist areas. I've never lived anywhere I can just 'go to the beach' on a whim. It's very cool.
I'm suprised how layed back it is down here. Despite the fact that everything is image driven, everyone is very chilled out. Must be that 'beach vibe'.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home