Sun Tannned Driving
If I had to drive this trip any longer, I'd keep some sun tan lotion in my car, becuase the drive home is giving me quite a tan. All on my right side unfortunatly, so I have to keep looking west to try and even it out.
I went down to the beach on friday night and had a blast. Man, I can't wait to move down there. I'm in a prime location too. The only island is Biscayne Bay that is walking distance to the beach and the grocery shop. And it's the most space age grocery shop in the world. Or so I've heard.
I went down to the beach on friday night and had a blast. Man, I can't wait to move down there. I'm in a prime location too. The only island is Biscayne Bay that is walking distance to the beach and the grocery shop. And it's the most space age grocery shop in the world. Or so I've heard.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home