At Work
Sorry for the delay (I think this is the longest I've gone without posting), I'm at work so I'd better be quick.
Moved in ok, the place is a bit small, but the location is brilliant. Walking distance to the shops and things. I'm still trying to get the internet there, as there's a problem with the wireless or something. I think they gave me the wrong password.
I'll let you know how this weekend goes! Woohoo!
And the Miami Heat won last night against the New Jersey Nets. Go Heat!
Edit: Sod it, I can get the wireless to work, so I've logged onto someone elses. I hope I don't get hacked!
Moved in ok, the place is a bit small, but the location is brilliant. Walking distance to the shops and things. I'm still trying to get the internet there, as there's a problem with the wireless or something. I think they gave me the wrong password.
I'll let you know how this weekend goes! Woohoo!
And the Miami Heat won last night against the New Jersey Nets. Go Heat!
Edit: Sod it, I can get the wireless to work, so I've logged onto someone elses. I hope I don't get hacked!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home