Friday, March 31, 2006

How was 'your' lunch?

Yesterday one of my bosses took a fellow coworker and myself out to lunch on south beach to, I believe, the hotel Madonna owns. Very James Bond. The sort of place that doesn't have prices on the menu. Afterwards, he said "Oh if you've never been here, you have to check out the grounds." When we got to the bar at the othre end, he said we should have another drink, which I suggested I pay for. He gave me this look that said "You've never bought anything here have you?"

Well when I got the bill, I really hope my utter astonishment of it's astronomicly high price tag didn't come across too much.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How much was it??????

Uncle

10:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The price of a tank of gas.
-Richard

4:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luckely you still hava your emergancy credit-card?
Anita

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even better, I put it on expenses.
-Richard

2:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home