Saturday, August 05, 2006

Funny Cars

I've been driving Mum's car this week as mine has been in the shop. Then some fool decides to stop, pull over to the side of the road, then try to make a u-turn, then reverse into his driveway and clip the indicator light off Mum's car.

Clearly he didn't see me.

Even though he told Mum it was my fault (something he didn't have the nuts to tell me to my face) it clearly wasn't so he's agreed to pay! Haha!

I haven't seen 'Miami Vice' yet, I wanna see it on The Beach, but what with everything that's been going on, I haven't had a chance yet. I did see 'Who Killed the Electric Car?' which was great and totally sold me an electric car that does 0-60 in 3.2 seconds. But I doubt it'll go into mass production.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You haven't got a lot of luck wih cars , now have you.

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home