Postponed Freedom
We were technically supposed to have all restrictions lifted by this point, but the government has postponed it until next month. This is about the third time the prime minister has said he's "confident" we'll hit a deadline, and missed it. Not a good look, Boris!
I came back from the gym yesterday to find two ambulances blocking the way. I think is was the son of a lovely elderly lady in the next building. She is so nice, and it's such a shame her children have given her a lot of grief lately. Meanwhile, the parking situation is getting worse outside, as next door now lives here permanently, parking their two cars out front. Despite one of them being a Fiat 500, the smallest car on sale today, and easily fitting inside their garage. Speaking to other neighbours, I think we're all hoping they move sooner rather than later, as they seem to act as if they themselves are the sole owners of the whole property.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home