Parking Pandemonium!
It's absolute mayhem in the parking lot!
Recently they've been alowing us to park on the remains of our old parking lot while they're busy with other things, but they've now closed it off becuase they're repaving it. Which isn't too bad really as they've now finished the other side, so we could park there.
Or so we thought!
I drove home today to find that they've closed the road, right in the middle, and it's so small, you can't make a u-turn. So they directed everyone into the hotel's maze-like driveway, but only for us to discover, the exit's been blocked! We we're trapped like rats. So I switched my engine off and preteneded as if I was parked. Then, when there was a lull of cars coming in (still, with nowhere to go) I started 'er up and zoomed our, narrowly passingan arriving motorist awaiting a much worse fate than I recieved. I get back to my side to see that it's now sort of opened. I say opened, but it was more like cars parked randomly in every possible angle. I passed some Sweedish tourist who parked their mustang in a giant pothole with it's arse sticking up in the air. Luckily I'm a local, so I parked in one of the neighbors driveways. But who knows what'll happen tomorrow? Anarachy, pure anarchy.
Recently they've been alowing us to park on the remains of our old parking lot while they're busy with other things, but they've now closed it off becuase they're repaving it. Which isn't too bad really as they've now finished the other side, so we could park there.
Or so we thought!
I drove home today to find that they've closed the road, right in the middle, and it's so small, you can't make a u-turn. So they directed everyone into the hotel's maze-like driveway, but only for us to discover, the exit's been blocked! We we're trapped like rats. So I switched my engine off and preteneded as if I was parked. Then, when there was a lull of cars coming in (still, with nowhere to go) I started 'er up and zoomed our, narrowly passingan arriving motorist awaiting a much worse fate than I recieved. I get back to my side to see that it's now sort of opened. I say opened, but it was more like cars parked randomly in every possible angle. I passed some Sweedish tourist who parked their mustang in a giant pothole with it's arse sticking up in the air. Luckily I'm a local, so I parked in one of the neighbors driveways. But who knows what'll happen tomorrow? Anarachy, pure anarchy.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home