Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas Bonus

Just to let you know, I haven't had a Christmas bonus since I worked at Publix in high school, so I've come to not expect them. But today, my boss gave my one of those new ipod shuffle clip thingys! So it was a very nice treat indeed. I'm looking into if you can charge it in anyone's computer, or if you can only do it on yours, and how to add songs if your computer is on the other side of the world. I'll be bringing my cd player to England just in case, and becuase I have an attachement to it, as I do for most things I've had for any length of time.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home