Monday, December 04, 2006

New Look

I kicked ass at another costume party this weekend. It was a 70s themed party, and I have to admit, I looked pretty cool in an open white shirt and dad's old school aviator sunglasses. I might just have to start going out down here looking like that. Might be a bit too "poser"-ish, but it did look cool.

I've found if anything that uses alot of power such as the iron, the microwave, or the hotplate, are pluged in, the lights dim. It's really weird with the iron because it keeps swithching on and off all the time, so it's going crazy.

I'm going to start going to the beach more, as I need to tan up for England this Christmas. I can't go over there and have some prat in a spray-on tan make me look a fool. But then again, if its spray on, he doesn't have a chance!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home