New Job
I was going walking to the comic book shop this evening, when I saw a 30-something, boring looking buisnessman walk towards the door. "He can't be going to the comic shop" I though. But lo, as I was checking out the new issues of "X-Men" there he was, picking out these really nerdy as hell comic books. It takes all types, eh?
I also stopped by one of my old schools to see if there was anyone left, which there was, but only one was in at the time. Good people.
Oh yeah, my new job. I work for a newer, classier agency that sends me out to do multimedia work. This week I was at a construction company. While the work was easy, and the drive wasn't as big of a headache, the real payoff was the pay. I won't say exactly how much, but it was quite alot. Quite.
I also stopped by one of my old schools to see if there was anyone left, which there was, but only one was in at the time. Good people.
Oh yeah, my new job. I work for a newer, classier agency that sends me out to do multimedia work. This week I was at a construction company. While the work was easy, and the drive wasn't as big of a headache, the real payoff was the pay. I won't say exactly how much, but it was quite alot. Quite.

2 Comments:
So coming to holland might actually happen? That's something Xander and Jochem will like!
Yeah, and since he went to get his hair cut, he`s welcome at our place aswell!
Uncle
Post a Comment
<< Home