Searching for Teacher
Mum told me my old art teacher now works at the high school where her friend works. Mum said it was Weston High School. Now when I left, Weston didn't have a high school, they instead used Western High School. So I went there, and they had never heard of either my art teacher, or Mum's friend. So I went to Evergaldes high, which is just down the street from Mum's friend and was still under construction when I left nearly five years ago. But they hadn't heard of them either. It turns out they're at another high school actually in Weston that I'd never even heard of. So there's me racing around western broward county going to every high school I know, when they were somewhere else entirely.
What was weird was when I got to Everglades high, the end of the day bell rang and all the kids left class. It felt really strange to be walking around all these high school kids when it felt like only yesterday I was there myself. I felt like a 'Made' coach.
What was weird was when I got to Everglades high, the end of the day bell rang and all the kids left class. It felt really strange to be walking around all these high school kids when it felt like only yesterday I was there myself. I felt like a 'Made' coach.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home