Orlando
I'm in Orlando.
We're going to sell the apartment, so we've come up to make sure it looks nice. I'm staying out of that one. I don't think I need the stress.
Oh yeah, Mum & Dad said I needed to get my hair cut. So, reluctantly, I did. I paid too much money and I think it looks gay. Oh well. I start a new job assignment next week that pays quite a bit, so things might be looking up.
We're going to sell the apartment, so we've come up to make sure it looks nice. I'm staying out of that one. I don't think I need the stress.
Oh yeah, Mum & Dad said I needed to get my hair cut. So, reluctantly, I did. I paid too much money and I think it looks gay. Oh well. I start a new job assignment next week that pays quite a bit, so things might be looking up.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home