At What Cost
I've got a new contract starting Monday. But it's for twelve months, so I better hope I like it a lot more than the last one.
But more importantly, I have just found out that the pills I have been taking for my hiatus hernia, pills that it seems just about every man over 40 in the world is taking, is causing quite a few side effects, which include that weird red eye problem I had the other week. So I'll probably stop taking them, and see what happens. If te hearturn gets bad again, maybe I can just drink milk or something.
But more importantly, I have just found out that the pills I have been taking for my hiatus hernia, pills that it seems just about every man over 40 in the world is taking, is causing quite a few side effects, which include that weird red eye problem I had the other week. So I'll probably stop taking them, and see what happens. If te hearturn gets bad again, maybe I can just drink milk or something.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home