Made It In The End
I'm now (nearly) all moved in. I say nearly, because there's still all my things in storage. I think I might need to pick up a few shelves before I bring all that home. But at least I'm not having any more boiler problems, which plagued me my first week, or any Television License problems, which greeted me when I got home last friday. Turns out, for the first time ever, the landlords were "disappointed" in the state I left the flat. Which is weird, as no other landlords anywhere in the world ever had that problem. But I think they just wanted to get a bit more money out of me. Glad I left when I did.
Slowly but surely, life is returning to normal. I'm just having to get used to the fact that my really cool rainwater shower head spills water all over the bathroom floor. Which is apparently ok, as everything's sealed off. I hope.
Slowly but surely, life is returning to normal. I'm just having to get used to the fact that my really cool rainwater shower head spills water all over the bathroom floor. Which is apparently ok, as everything's sealed off. I hope.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home