New Contract
I've been so busy, I've forgotten to update with my new contract!
I'm back in Southwark, only one block from CBS, at Time Magazine. Well, the parent company of Time Magazine. It's very, very laid back, and the company is much more organized than other companies for which I've worked. It honestly feels like I'm on holiday. I do have to get up half an hour earlier on Mondays, but I get up half an hour later for the rest of the week, and I'm only doing 35 hours rather than 37 1/2.
And I get to walk home again down the Thames!
I'm back in Southwark, only one block from CBS, at Time Magazine. Well, the parent company of Time Magazine. It's very, very laid back, and the company is much more organized than other companies for which I've worked. It honestly feels like I'm on holiday. I do have to get up half an hour earlier on Mondays, but I get up half an hour later for the rest of the week, and I'm only doing 35 hours rather than 37 1/2.
And I get to walk home again down the Thames!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home