Saturday, April 19, 2014

Happy Good Friday

Although I may seem very immature, I do still try to have some sort of self control. For instance, if I have a packet of Jaffa cakes, I'll only have one or two a day. That sort of thing. Well, I threw that rule out the window today and for the first time in my life, ate an entire Easter egg in one go. Just ticking off these childhood dreams as they come.

Speaking of acting immature, I cracked what I thought was a clever joke at work, but no one got it. There was a lady looking through these steel drawers at the end of the row. They had all been moved around, and she couldn't find what she needed. As she walked away I said "good luck finding your missing drawers."

Come on people, this stuff writes itself!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought it was funny Richard. Maria

10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home