London Buildings
This week's accommodation appeared to tick many of the boxes. It was clean and in a nice neighbourhood. But to borrow one of my favourite quotes from Sir Paul McCartney, "it was hiding a multitude of sins".
The bed linen, if you can call it that, leaves a lot to be desired. And what's with the buildings in this town? I thought they were carved out of granite. Turns out they're all origamied out of paper.
Oh, and as of last sunday, I'm 30. Game Over.
The bed linen, if you can call it that, leaves a lot to be desired. And what's with the buildings in this town? I thought they were carved out of granite. Turns out they're all origamied out of paper.
Oh, and as of last sunday, I'm 30. Game Over.

4 Comments:
your standards are too high
Your only solution: proper hotel.
I know a nice Hotel in Putney 20 minutes from waterloo cost 115 PD
£115 a day is a bit out of my price range. I think the problem is I get what I pay for!
Post a Comment
<< Home