Sunday, September 30, 2012

Eurogamer Expo

I managed to fulfill another longstanding dream yesterday: I went to a videogame expo and played the new Nintendo console before in hits the stores. I remember being in school with Mike & Troy and devouring every single news story on IGN during E3. We would download all the videos and wish that we could be there, playing the new games and seeing the new consoles. Like most things, I'm a bit past it now, as I'm not nearly as 'hardcore' a gamer as I was back then, but it still felt cool to line up and play the Wii U and thinking about those old E3s of the past.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

did u play that wii u zombie game? lol

troy

1:29 AM  
Blogger Richie said...

Nah, there was a seperate line for that one as it was "18+". We spent half the day standing in lines.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home