Sunday, February 14, 2010

When Worlds Collide

I was going to talk about the football yesterday, but the less said there the better I think.

Something that I'm finding quite strange is working with people who know the New Forest. I'm used to people whom, after finding out I'm from Southampton, say "Is that near London?" Now I say I'm from Sway and people not only know it, but know it well. It doesn't seem weird when people from the Forest know it, but when people outside do, it just seems a bit like you're having a dream.

Speaking of dreams, I had a dream last night that I was singing Meat Loaf karaoke while the Incredible Hulk fought the Red Hulk. Rock on!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I met someone in LA that knew Titusville, and I thought that was pretty amazing. Though, I can't imagine I'm as fond of my hometown as you are of yours.

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw I love you man yesterday and the hulk had a crazy lisp. Movie was hilarious too.

mike

2:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home