Thursday, May 14, 2009

All Over The Place

Dad is is Miami. Mum is in Southampton. And I am in Sydney. Unthinkable a hundred years ago, but spoken of so casually now.

I've given up on Bondi Beach. It's too far away and unlike South Beach, I don't have a car. Which coupled with the joke of a public transport system here, would no doubt have caused massive headaches. I'm checking out places in the 'fashionable' Surry Hills. Only thing is, becuase it's 'fashionable', it very difficult to get decent apartments. Although the hostel is rubbish, at least I'm not bleeding money like I did in New York. As a friend of mine once said "No more rookie mistakes!"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good thinking and fashionable is always good,
Dad

5:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

now we have rain in Florida and rain in the UK what about Aussi?

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No rain. Picture perfect weather!

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home