Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Ultimate Doom

No I'm not talking about the biggest stock market point drop in history (there I go again always being in the center of the action), my hard drive crashed!

Yes, my trusty computer, which has been by my side constantly for over three years now, has bought it. Everything else works (I'm using a ubuntu live CD in case anyone wants to know how I'm typing this), but I loose that copy of SimCity 4 I've been playing for over three years, and I loose my resume and work samples, and I loose my videos of Peter Kay, Ricky Gervais, those Jaguar ads, etc.

The only thing I don't loose is my music. So at least it wasn't everything. But it was more than enough to go into mourning.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should always back up, you should know that. ;)

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home