Lovely weather
Yes the weather has been absolutely beautiful these past few days. Especially over the lovely weekend I had.
And how's this for irony. The day before I was scheduled to have my tires replaced, one of them goes flat on my on the dolphin expressway. But I must say, those Pirelli tires were worth every penny. I didn't even realise it was flat untill after 3 miles of going 65 mph, I realise the funny noise is coming from my car, and I turn off and pull into the Hilton. I thought it might be my exhaust, but lo, it was a flat. And despite having a Lusitania sized hole in the sidewall, it still maintained much of it's structure and didn't look as flat as every other flat tire I've ever seen. These new Kumhos have a lot to live up to.
And how's this for irony. The day before I was scheduled to have my tires replaced, one of them goes flat on my on the dolphin expressway. But I must say, those Pirelli tires were worth every penny. I didn't even realise it was flat untill after 3 miles of going 65 mph, I realise the funny noise is coming from my car, and I turn off and pull into the Hilton. I thought it might be my exhaust, but lo, it was a flat. And despite having a Lusitania sized hole in the sidewall, it still maintained much of it's structure and didn't look as flat as every other flat tire I've ever seen. These new Kumhos have a lot to live up to.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home