New Accomodation In Old Town
For the past few weeks, I've been staying at my new place in London. It's back in Chelsea, so that means I can walk to work again. Finally! I have to admit, it's a rather first world problem, but I did feel a little heartbroken that I had to ride the Underground for so many stops. And go through the horrible station that is Earl's Court.
But the new place is nice. I don't have an en-suit bathroom, which is a shame, but other than that I can't really complain. Upstairs is a bit noisy, but they go to bed around the same time I do, so it all works out. Speaking of sleeping, I've been having problems lately, as not only did I injure my knee a month ago, but I have somehow gotten a cyst or infection of some kind in my ear which is extremely painful. The doctor hasn't given me anything for it, so it looks like I'll have to either go crawling back and beg for antibiotics, or go private again. It's all money out these days!
But the new place is nice. I don't have an en-suit bathroom, which is a shame, but other than that I can't really complain. Upstairs is a bit noisy, but they go to bed around the same time I do, so it all works out. Speaking of sleeping, I've been having problems lately, as not only did I injure my knee a month ago, but I have somehow gotten a cyst or infection of some kind in my ear which is extremely painful. The doctor hasn't given me anything for it, so it looks like I'll have to either go crawling back and beg for antibiotics, or go private again. It's all money out these days!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home