Paris Part III
I've just gotten back from my third trip to Paris. I stayed at the same hotel that I did the first time I visited six years ago. Although this time I was in the front of the building, so it was a bit nosier.
I was a little surprised to see that there were not that many Christmas lights around. Maybe I just didn't go to the areas where the lights were hung, but it was still nice to get back and see my favorite city. The weather in London was apparently horrid, so the beautiful sunshine in Paris was a nice contrast. It was a bit on the chilly side, though.
I was a little surprised to see that there were not that many Christmas lights around. Maybe I just didn't go to the areas where the lights were hung, but it was still nice to get back and see my favorite city. The weather in London was apparently horrid, so the beautiful sunshine in Paris was a nice contrast. It was a bit on the chilly side, though.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home