First Time For Everything
I've been flying across the Atlantic my entire life, even before I was born. But on the flight yesterday I saw something I don't think I've ever seen before.
Halfway across the Atlantic, I look out the window and see another plane. How has this never happened before? And why were they going faster than us?
When I got to the car rental place, he told me they were all out of Mustang convertibles. After trying to fob me off with a Volvo, he managed to get me in a 305hp Mustang GT fastback. Be afraid Orlando drivers. be afraid...
Halfway across the Atlantic, I look out the window and see another plane. How has this never happened before? And why were they going faster than us?
When I got to the car rental place, he told me they were all out of Mustang convertibles. After trying to fob me off with a Volvo, he managed to get me in a 305hp Mustang GT fastback. Be afraid Orlando drivers. be afraid...

1 Comments:
This one time on the way to Orlando, the plane had to take a slight detour. I looked out of the window and there was a space shuttle... :-/
Post a Comment
<< Home