Big Screen
When I was eight years old, my friend Joe had a tv the size of Texas. I don't know exactly how big it was, but we had to climb on top to switch on the videogames, and the whole thing was carved out of wood. I still remember playing Super Mario World and Zelda 3 on it and hearing the sound reverberate around the room.
I've always watched tv, movies and video games on my faithful little 13" crt I've had since '93. We've been through the mill together and I wouldn't trade it for the world, but there is something to be said watching a film on a big 52" screen. And video games just suck you in even further. It's a shame they can't play old vhs tapes very well, but that why I've still kept the crt, so no matter what I want to watch, I have the ideal medium.
I've always watched tv, movies and video games on my faithful little 13" crt I've had since '93. We've been through the mill together and I wouldn't trade it for the world, but there is something to be said watching a film on a big 52" screen. And video games just suck you in even further. It's a shame they can't play old vhs tapes very well, but that why I've still kept the crt, so no matter what I want to watch, I have the ideal medium.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home