Mr. Wahlberg
Every so often, people say I look like Mark Wahlberg. Judging by his legions of fans, I like to take it as a compliment.
We have a directory at work that has everyone's details and a photo. I'm very camera shy and don't want any pictures of me floating around anywhere, so I've managed to avoid supplying them with one. But now that they have a few of meet at work events that they were threatening to put up, I had to comply. So I sent them a picture of Mark Wahlberg. The girl in charge looked at the picture, squinted, then said "yeah, that's fine".
We have a directory at work that has everyone's details and a photo. I'm very camera shy and don't want any pictures of me floating around anywhere, so I've managed to avoid supplying them with one. But now that they have a few of meet at work events that they were threatening to put up, I had to comply. So I sent them a picture of Mark Wahlberg. The girl in charge looked at the picture, squinted, then said "yeah, that's fine".

2 Comments:
lets hope they don't have access to your blogg then! - maria
I wonder if he had acting lessons like you did? Mum
Post a Comment
<< Home